The 14-1/2" 21mm Wrench can be Used from Bottom Side of Vehicle to Move Hard-to-Reach and Often Rusty OEM Cams on 1999 and Newer GM Vehicles with Coil Spring Front Suspensions.
The double offset caster wrench is used on 1999 and newer GM pickups and vehicles with coil spring front suspensions. The kit includes a cam adjusting holding tool to adjust the upper control arm cams found on Chevy and GMC vehicles. The holding tool surrounds the entire perimeter of each cam to provide a no-slip work area when moving the hard-to-reach and often rusty OEM cams. The 14-1/2" 21mm wrench can be conveniently used from the bottom side of the vehicle instead of reaching through the wheel well which saves technicians time.
||Caster Camber Wrench
||Caster Camber Holding Tool
· Cadillac RWD/4WD (2002 & newer)
· Chevy/GMC RWD/4WD (1999 & newer)
· 1500 & HD Crew Cab, (1999-2010)
· Avalanche 1500 & 2500, (2004-2013)
· Canyon & Colorado, (2003 & newer)
· Express/Savana Van (2000 & newer)
· Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL 2500
· Hummer AWD: (2002-09)
· H2, H3, & H3T: (2006-10)