The 14-1/2" 21mm Wrench can be Used from Bottom Side of Vehicle to Move Hard-to-Reach and Often Rusty OEM Cams on 1999 and Newer GM Vehicles with Coil Spring Front Suspensions.
**SUPERSEDED to #41630 Caster Camber Kit for GM, 21mm & 24mm**
The double offset caster wrench is used on 1999 and newer GM pickups and vehicles with coil spring front suspensions. The kit includes a cam adjusting holding tool to adjust the upper control arm cams found on Chevy and GMC vehicles. The holding tool surrounds the entire perimeter of each cam to provide a no-slip work area when moving the hard-to-reach and often rusty OEM cams. The 14-1/2" 21mm wrench can be conveniently used from the bottom side of the vehicle instead of reaching through the wheel well which saves technicians time.
||Caster Camber Wrench
||Caster Camber Holding Tool
· Cadillac RWD/4WD (2002 & newer)
· Chevy/GMC RWD/4WD (1999 & newer)
· 1500 & HD Crew Cab, (1999-2010)
· Avalanche 1500 & 2500, (2004-2013)
· Canyon & Colorado, (2003 & newer)
· Express/Savana Van (2000 & newer)
· Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL 2500
· Hummer AWD: (2002-09)
· H2, H3, & H3T: (2006-10)